Terms and Conditions
Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- This web site is owned and operated by Dengie Crops Limited, Heybridge Business Centre, 110 The Causeway, Maldon, Essex, CM9 4ND. Registered in England and Wales. Company Reg. No. 2328408, VAT No. GB529354725. Registered office: Hall Road, Asheldham, Southminster, Essex, CM0 7JF.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to Dengie Crops Limited. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dengie Crops Limited against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- Contributing content to Dengie Crops Limited
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Dengie Crops Limited you agree to grant to Dengie Crops Limited, free of charge, a licence, or permission, to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for editorial reasons) in any media worldwide.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you. Further, the rights granted to Dengie Crops Limited to use your contribution are non-exclusive which means that you can continue to use your content as you like including the ability to allow others to use it.
- When you submit content to Dengie Crops Limited, you must only submit your own original content or if your content does contain the work(s) of others (e.g. music, images and/or video) you must have obtained the necessary rights or permissions to use that material.
- If your content clearly identifies anyone else you will need to ensure that they have consented to the content being used by Dengie Crops Limited. Where your content clearly identifies children under the age of 16 you must ensure that their parent or guardian has provided consent.
- You must not submit or share any content that is defamatory, offensive or unlawful in any way. Any inappropriate content will be rejected or removed by Dengie Crops Limited.
- Dengie Crops Limited will only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
- Dengie Crops Limited is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this web site. Dengie Crops Limited cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis. Dengie Crops Limited will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Dengie Crops Limited makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by Dengie Crops Limited. Links are provided for convenience only.
- Dengie Crops Limited may change the web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2006 Dengie Crops Limited.