Dengie’s Packaging has a Makeover
We are delighted to reveal that some of our Dengie favourites will soon be sporting a fancy new design! The first product to receive its new packaging is Dengie Hi-Fi Molasses Free, which will be rolling off the production line this week, with other redesigned products following in the near future. Each product will now have its own equine cover star, starting with the handsome Trickywoo, who is owned by Dengie customer Jo Cross.
The design isn’t the only change – still weighing 20kg, the new Hi-Fi Molasses Free bales will be smaller in size and easier to handle. This also means that less packagin will be required per bale, making them more environmentally friendly.
Key Benefits of Hi-Fi Molasses Free
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free is suitable for horses and ponies at rest or in light work that maintain weoght with ease and require a low sugar and starch ration.
- A low-calorie, high-fibre feed that provides 8.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy
- Contains no added sugar or molasses
- Includes real mint, fenugreek and pellets for interest and taste
- Free from preservatives
- Provides just 1.5% starch and 2% sugar, which is found naturally in the fibrous ingredients
- Independently approved by The Laminitis Trust
For information on winter feeding, telephone the Dengie Feedline on 01621 841188 or chat live to a nutritionist online.