We are recruiting – Sales Manager for North of England
A rare opportunity has arisen for a sales professional to work within the Dengie Sales Team in the North of England.
The role is predominantly;
- Key account management
- Category management
- Developing retailer’s awareness of the Dengie portfolio through training
- In addition you will be required to visit yards to discuss feed rations
- As well as holding yard clinics using a portable weighbridge
- Attend shows and open days/evenings when required
- The position will involve some weekend/evening work and staying away from home when necessary
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within a field sales environment, previous experience of Account Management and Category Management, a confident influencer, target driven with a strong background in equestrian, flexible and self-reliant. Previous experience of telesales would be most advantageous, as well as a familiarity and working knowledge of Excel and spreadsheets. The candidate needs to be confident working with stats and numeracy as part of their responsibility.
A degree in Equine Science or Equine with Nutrition modules would be a distinct advantage.
Full training will be given. Applicants need to be based within the area and must have a full clean driving licence. The area includes Manchester, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cleveland, Durham and Tyne& Wear.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including a full expensed company vehicle.
To apply, please forward a letter and CV detailing current salary level to – firstname.lastname@example.org