Shopping With Dengie
A number of Dengie products are available to purchase online for delivery direct to your door.
We endeavour to process all orders placed between Monday-Thursday within 48 hours. However, orders received on a Friday, weekend or on a Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
All deliveries are handled by Rapid Dispatch and delivery can take up to 7 to 10 working days on receipt of your order. Please note we unfortunately do not deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Please ensure to leave a contact telephone number or email address, so that we can contact you should there be a problem with your order.
Changes to your order
If you realise you have made a mistake with your order, please notify us as soon as possible, or within 12 hours, and we will gladly discuss how to resolve this with you.
- Delivery is free of charge for orders up to 5KG.
- For orders weighing over 5KG, postage and packing charges will be applied based on the total weight of your order.
- All deliveries will be handled by Rapid Dispatch and will require a signature on receipt of goods.
- We will deliver directly to the address specified on your order; we cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses.
- If no-one is available to take receipt of the goods, a card will be left by the courier. If you do not contact them, your goods will be sent out the next day for 3 consecutive days until delivery is achieved. Thereafter they will be returned to us and it is your responsibility to contact us to discuss how we proceed.
- Goods may be left in a safe place when specified by yourself at the checkout process in the special delivery instructions box, for example ‘Please leave in porch at the rear of the house’ or ‘Please leave with neighbour at no.28’.
- Delivery will take place within 7 to 10 working days of us receiving your order.
- We cannot guarantee an exact time of delivery but it will be within working hours, Monday-Friday.
- Once your order is delivered we are not obliged to undertake any additional carrying of the goods thereafter.
Cancellations & returns
- In the event that you wish to cancel an order, you are able to do so at any stage before it is despatched and up to 7 days afterwards.
- Goods must be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened condition without the seals or protective packaging being removed.
- We will refund the cost of the goods within 30 days from receipt of the goods, on condition that the goods are in an acceptable condition. Please enclose your name, address and contact details when returning any goods.
- Return Address: Customer Service Dept, Dengie Crops Ltd, Howells Farm, Maypole Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 4SY
- Please note that if you do not pay for the goods to be returned to us, the amount will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost.
Late or incomplete orders
We hope that your order will always be delivered in full and in good condition. If however your order hasn’t arrived when expected or is incomplete, please contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at email@example.com to discuss an exchange or refund.
Regrettably we cannot accept back damaged goods. However, we will gladly discuss an exchange or refund with you and would ask that you contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Log in to your account to view past orders or take advantage of our Repeat order facility.