How you can help
Here are our top tips to help you reduce, reuse and recycle not just at home, but around the yard too:
- Supplement tubs can be used as containers for your stud or plaiting kit.
- Putting water or stones in supplement tubs so they don’t blow away means you can use them as markers in your arena to help you ride a perfect circle or serpentine as well as for mounted games including stepping stones and bending!
- Our feed bags make colourful showjump fillers and are sure to prepare your horse for the unexpected at your next competition.
- All the feed bags make excellent rubbish bins on the yard.
- The supplement tubs are ideal for putting your tea room essentials in as they waterproof and when you’ve used your tea bags you can collect them in a supplement tub before adding them to your muck or compost heap.
- At home, the plastic bags are extremely handy for those that have time to do any gardening as they can be used for anything from kneeling on to keep your knees clean and dry to putting your compost material in.
- Our feed bags are ideal for carrying large quantities of hay down to your horse’s fields
- We have seen customers come up with many other uses for our empty feed bags too, such as waterproof coats (for dogs too), shopping bags, sledges and even sack races at Pony Club camps!
If you have other ideas about how to re-use Dengie packaging please share them with us. We would also be really interested to hear your feedback as it will help us to make decisions about what we do in the future, so click here to contact us and let us know your thoughts!